- Candidate of Medical Sciences
- Doctor of the highest category
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
Working experience - 15 years
- 1999-2005 - Training at the National Bohomolets Medical University (general medicine).
- 2005-2006 - Internship in Emergency Medicine at the Department of Hospital Therapy № 2 of the National Bohomolets Medical University, Kiev.
- 2006-2008 - Postgraduate internship in Ophthalmology at the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk, Kiev, on the basis of Vitreoretinal Department of "Center of Eye Microsurgery" (under the supervision of Prof.A.M. Sergienko, MD), and NPC "Laser methods of Eye Treatment" (under the supervision of Prof.S.A. Suk, MD). Recommended by Academic Council of NMAPO named after P.L. Shupyk for scientific work.
- 2010 - Internship in the vitreoretinal department of Moorfields Eye Hospital (London) (duration - 1 month), left with a recommendation letter from the President of the European Society of Ophthalmology (SOE) - Mr. Gregor Zdenek, FRCS. Gregor Zdenek, FRCS, FRCOphth.
- 2012 - Graduated from the School of Vitreoretinal Surgery of the European Society of Vitreoretinal Surgeons (Bremen, Germany) - Curator Prof. Claus Lucke, Silvia Bopp MD, Phd
- 2017 - Internship at Sourasky - Ichilov Ophthalmology Clinic - mentoring course in modern clinical practice of retinal diseases treatment, Tel Aviv, Israel (supervisor - EURETINA Society Secretary - Prof. Anat Lowenstein).
- 2018 - Practical course in cataract microsurgery - phacoemulsification with intraocular lens implantation and small incision cataract surgery at Arasan Eye Hospital m. Erode, India.
- 2000-2004 - coordinator of the scientific student society of the Scientific-Research Laboratory Center of the National Bohomolets Medical University (under the supervision of Prof. V.P. Yatsenko, M.D.).
- 2012 - a lecturer on vitreoretinal surgery course with a wet lab (Alkon).
- Since 2010 - opinion leader of Topcon, Japan in Ukraine.
- 2012-2014 - lecturer on the TU course: Laser technologies for the treatment of eye diseases at the invitation of the Association of Ophthalmologists-Glaucomatologists, Neuro-Ophthalmologists of Ukraine.
- Since 2012 - coordinator for international relations of the Society of Ophthalmologists, Neuro-Ophthalmologists, Glaucomatologists of Ukraine (President Corresponding Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor G.D. Zhaboedov).
- In 2016 - defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences in ophthalmology at the National Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk on "Optimization of diagnosis of diabetic maculopathy" (supervisor - MD, professor S.A. Rykov).
- He has more than 30 scientific publications. Co-author of the monograph "Diabetic maculopathy. Modern aspects of pathogenesis, clinic, diagnostics and treatment". She has received 1 Ukrainian patent for a utility model, and 2 certificates of copyright registration for her work: co-author of computer programs "Heart Auscultation" and "Self-Diagnosis of Eye Diseases of Various Etiologies".
2006 - 2017
worked at the Scientific and Practical Center for Laser Methods of Eye Treatment of the Kiev Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital "Center for Eye Microsurgery" (the head of the center is Dr. S.A. Suk)
2018 - ...
ophthalmologist at "Noviy Zir" Medical Center
The certificate of the doctor
Reviews of the doctor
All articles by the doctor
Share this article
Chief physician of the Noviy Zir network of medical centers, ophthalmic surgeon
Deputy chief physician of "Noviy Zir" Medical Center, ophthalmic surgeon