- Candidate of Medical Sciences
- Doctor of the highest category
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Surgery on the appendages of the eye and orbit
Professional experience - 29 years
- From 1985 to 1991. - Donetsk State Medical Institute named after M. Gorky, specialty - pediatrics
- From 1991 to 1992. - One-year internship in ophthalmology at the eye department of the Regional Clinical Hospital, Donetsk
- 1996 - Pre-certification cycle (PAC) in ophthalmology, Donetsk, DSMU named after Maxim Gorky.
- 1998 - cycle "Eye Microsurgery with the methods of IOL implantation," Kiev, Kiev State Institute for Advanced Medical Training
- 1999 - Eye Care Center, Donetsk, DSMU named after Maxim Gorky
- 2001 - cycle "Treatment of burns and reconstructive surgery of the neck and face", Donetsk, DSMU named after M.Gorky
- 2002 - Ophthalmology Workshop, Donetsk, DSMU named after M.Gorky.
- 2007 - cycle "Eye Microsurgery with the methods of IOL implantation and phacoemulsification", Shupik Academy of Postgraduate Medical Education, Kiev.
- 2007 - on-the-job training at the Department of Lens Pathology and Glaucoma, CMCG, Kiev
- 2007 - LOCS III certification
- 2012 - Fundamentals of Ophthalmology, Columbia University, USA
- 2012 - PAC on specialty "Ophthalmology", Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky
- 2017 - TU "Glaucoma", Donetsk National Medical University (Liman)
- 2017 - PAC in Ophthalmology, Donetsk National Medical University (Liman)
- Author of 22 publications, including journal articles
- Patent № 57898 "Method of prognostication of cataract progression or development after antiglaucoma surgery", Publ. 10.03.2011, Abstract № 5
- Dissertation theme: "Efficacy of new methods of cataract prognostication and prophylaxis after surgical treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma".
- Experience in clinical trials of drugs ( e-training GCP)
- Participant of the all-Ukrainian symposium "Retina-Lviv 2016" on the standardization of vitreoretinal operations
- Participant of the scientific conference "Modern approaches in the diagnosis and treatment of refractive pathology", 2017
- Participant of scientific and practical conference with international participation "OphthalmicHub 2018". with the course of aesthetic medicine
1992 – 2001
ophthalmologist of the eye department of the Institute of Urgent and Reconstructive Surgery named after V.K. Husak NAMI of Ukraine. Acting Head of the Eye Department
2001 – 2014
ophthalmologist at the Eye Microsurgery Department of the Donetsk Regional Clinical Territorial Medical Association (DOCTMO). Acted as head of the department of eye microsurgery
2014 - ...
ophthalmologist from the "Noviy Zir" network of medical centers
The certificate of the doctor
Reviews of the doctor
All articles by the doctor
Share this article:
Chief physician of the Noviy Zir network of medical centers, ophthalmic surgeon
Deputy chief physician of "Noviy Zir" Medical Center, ophthalmic surgeon