Physician of ultrasonic diagnostics
MD Andrei Valerievich is an obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest qualification category. He has over 22 years of work experience in his specialty.
He received his medical education at the medical faculty of the Kyiv Medical Institute, specialty "Medicine". Graduated from Bogomolets National Medical University with a clinical residency in obstetrics and gynecology, specialty "Obstetrics and gynecology". From 1989 to 2012 he worked as a resident physician and head of the ultrasound department at Maternity hospitals No.5 and No.2 in Kiev.
Specializes in restoration and preservation of a woman's reproductive health, pregnancy support, diagnostics of the child's health in utero.
- Consultation appointment
- Gynecological examination
- Pregnancy management
- Detection of congenital defects of the fetus, their treatment or correction
- Prenatal ultrasound diagnostics
- Hematological and hemorrhagic disorders in the fetus and newborn
- Digestive disorders in the fetus and newborn
- Maternal trauma in the fetus and newborn
- Cardiovascular and respiratory disorders in the fetus and newborn
- Endocrine disorders in the fetus and newborn