Head of the Laboratory of Molecular Diagnostics
The doctor specializes in clinical and laboratory genetics, performs preimplantation genetic analysis of embryos, helps identify inherited and multifactorial genetic pathologies. Regularly improves his professional skills at international courses and conferences, has mastered cutting-edge methods of molecular genetic research.
Graduated from National O.O. Bogomolets Medical University, specialty "medical business". Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
He holds 6 patents for invention and utility models and 11 certificates of authorship. Under his name, more than 100 papers have been published in scientific journals; he is an expert in the talk-show "Affects Everyone" on Inter TV-channel.
Doctor of Medicine, associate professor.
- "NGS: TruSeq Amplicon" by Illumina Inc, UK (2016)
- "eWorkshop in next generation sequencing", India (2016)
- "PG24: PGD Impact On ART Efficiency With Introduction Of Microarray Technology For 24 Chromosome Aneuploidy Testing", USA (2013)
- "Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis of fetal sex and Rh factor from the blood of a pregnant woman by real-time PCR", Russia (2012)
- "Microarray-based comparative genomic hybridization (Oligo & BAC array-CGH)", United Kingdom (2011)
- Master class, "Modern methodical approaches to HLA typing," Kiev (2010)
- "Methods in molecular genetics, The Netherlands (2008)
- "Predicting and staging of cancer", Switzerland (2008)
- "The European Experience of Medical Management", The Netherlands (2008)
Membership in associations
- Ukrainian Society of Cell and Molecular Biologists
- European Association for Cancer Research
- Academy for Human Development
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- All-Ukrainian Association of Medical and Laboratory Genetics Specialists
- Preimplantation genetic study of embryos
- Modern methods of molecular genetic diagnosis: microarray analysis, next generation sequencing (NGS), etc.
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Detection of multifactorial inherited genetic pathologies
- Male infertility