An experienced obstetrician-gynecologist has been practicing in her specialty since 1997. She specializes in issues related to women's reproductive health, conducts diagnosis, prevention and treatment of miscarriages, ectopic and frozen pregnancies, and helps prevent birth defects in the fetus.
Graduated from A. Bogomolets National Medical Institute. Since 1997, she has been working in her specialty. She graduated from internship and clinical residency at the Kiev Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.P. Shupyk. Dr. L.P. Shupyk, MD/Ph.D., Candidate of medical sciences. Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). Member of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM).
- Gynecological examination
- Treatment of hormonal disorders
- Endoscopic, minimally invasive surgery
- Concomitant pregnancy
- Diagnostics and treatment of pregnancy abnormalities
- Therapy of inflammatory gynecological diseases
- Postnatal monitoring of the mother's condition
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Vaginal dysplasia
- Cervical dysplasia
- Uterine myoma
- Colorectal cancer (Candida)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Cervical erosion