Head of Fetal Medicine Department
Dr. Soloviev is a Head of Department of Fetal Medicine at Nadiya Clinic, an expert in prenatal diagnostics and fetal medicine including fetal surgery, co-founder and leader of the Perinatal Fridays Club, founder of the Fetal Medicine Foundation Ukraine charity. Performs pregnancy ultrasounds and other procedures.
Graduated from Donetsk State Medical Institute named after M. Gorky. Graduated from Donetsk State Medical Institute named after M.Gorky. Work experience in "Obstetrics and Gynecology" specialty - since 1988. Has been working as a doctor of ultrasound diagnostics since 1989. One of the members of the initiative group on founding the Ukrainian Association of Specialists in Ultrasound Diagnostics in Perinatology, Genetics and Gynecology. Holder of the International Fetal Medicine Foundation certificate. Member of the International Society of Ultrasound Specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG). Expert in the Ukrainian-Swiss perinatal health program, a member of the working group to create a clinical guideline for physicians on malformations. Member of the Ukrainian Society of Perinatal Medicine, Member of the Society's Governing Board. Author and co-author of 21 scientific and practical abstracts, articles, and a monograph entitled "Infections in Obstetrics and Gynecology". Currently she is the editor of the "Perinatology" column in the scientific-practical journal "Women's Health". She has the highest medical category.
- In 2009. Alexey Ivanovich successfully defended his thesis concerning the role of ultrasound and biochemical signs in the first trimester of pregnancy in predicting possible complications.
- In 2005-2006 he participated in the work of a group on preparation of a new international educational multimedia manual "Prenatal echocardiography. Part 2". The work of the group was headed by well-known American Professor Philip Gentoo.
- In 2009 Oleksii Ivanovych together with Professor Sudoma I.A. performed the first surgical fetoscopy in Ukraine, which laid the beginning of this direction in the country.
- Dr. Solovjev A.I. gave more than 100 scientific works, which he had written both independently and in co-authorship, as well as several sections of "Infections in Obstetrics and Gynecology" monograph (2006). He also owns the rights for 2 patents and 3 rationalization proposals in obstetrics and gynecology.
- He is a member of the editorial board of the scientific-practical journal "Women's Health" and the journal "With Care for Women".
- Oleksii Ivanovych is a lecturer at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev.
- In 1997. Oleksii Ivanovych was awarded by S.M. and E.F. Davidenkov "For outstanding achievements in the development of ultrasound investigation in Ukraine.
- In 2005. He was the first specialist in the former USSR, who received a certificate of Fetal Medicine Foundation for ultrasound examinations at 11-13 weeks of pregnancy.
- He received official letters of appreciation from the Ukrainian Children's Well-Being Foundation, the Ukrainian-Swiss program "Maternal and Child Health," and others.
- Pregnancy counseling
- physiological delivery
- cesarean section
- family birth
- Individual delivery (if not contraindicated) in women with a scarred uterus (caesarian section in anamnesis)
- Natural delivery through the natural birth canal for patients with fetal presentation (if contraindications are absent)
- vertical birth
- Ultrasound examinations during pregnancy
- Hematological and hemorrhagic disorders in the fetus and newborn
- Birth trauma in the fetus and newborn
- Endocrine disorders in the fetus and newborn