Martynova Nina Arnoldovna is a leading pediatric dentist at MistoDent Junior, with more than 20 years of experience.
She graduated from Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky.
She is skilled in the latest methods of dental treatment and adaptation of children.
- Comfortable treatment of patients under medicated sleep (sedation);
- Treatment of deciduous and permanent teeth using an operating microscope;
- Treatment of caries and pulpitis of temporary and permanent teeth;
- Restoration of temporary teeth with CADCAM crowns;
- Removal of temporary teeth;
- Professional oral hygiene;
- Fissure sealing;
- Minimally invasive treatment methods;
- Adaptation of young patients who are visiting the dentist for the first time, as well as those with negative experiences of visits.
- Regularly improves his professional level at leading training centers, both in Ukraine and abroad.
- Lecture course in pediatric dentistry.
M.L. Belfer, I. Taipova, A. Getsman, 0. Melnikova.
- Endodontics, Dr. M. Solomonov.
Professional development cycle "8 seminars", Kiev.
- И. M., M. Belograd, A. Volokitin, A. Bichun.
Training Seminars "Dent Art", Poltava.
- Е. Goncharenko, J. Smithson, A. Castellucci.
Training seminars "Dent-art", Poltava.
- Apolonia Clinic, I. Kibenko and S. Radlinsky.
"Restorative Technologies", Poltava.
- Profident Clinic, T. Gorodetsky.
Endodontic Course Lvov.
- Course G. Solonko and V. Paykush.
"General and local anesthesia in pediatric dentistry. Peculiarities of dental treatment of children under anesthesia. Emergency conditions in pediatric dentistry practice."
- Course by A. Getsman.
"Behavior management in pediatric dentistry. Stages, visits, action plan from simple to complex. Actions of each team member and parents", Kiev.
- O. Boichuk clinic "Dental Studio". "Modern concept of children's dental appointments.", Kremenchug.
- Course by L. Dakhno.
- "CLCT diagnosis in children and adolescents. Pre-eruptive Pathology. Decision Making Tactics.", Kiev.
- M. Surmina.
"Dental treatment in children in conditions of 'medicated sleep'.",
- Course by M. Glinsky.
"Theoretical and practical aspects of ideal isolation in dentistry", Kiev.
- D. Kiselev's course.
"Trauma of permanent (and slightly deciduous) teeth in children and adolescents".