Pediatric dentist, Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Natalia Volchenko is a pediatric dentist at MistoDent Junior center with more than 10 years of experience.
She graduated from KNMU in 2009. Graduate and postgraduate at KSMU, specialization in general dentistry and pediatric dentistry.
She is a candidate of medical sciences.
She has participated in dozens of conferences of young scientists. Regularly attends seminars and master classes of leading pediatric dentists of Ukraine and CIS countries.
- Psychological adaptation of children to dental appointments;
- Treatment of milk and permanent teeth using an operating microscope;
- Treatment of caries, pulpitis, periodontitis;
- Caries prophylaxis;
- Restoration of temporary and permanent teeth with composite materials;
- Crown restoration of deciduous teeth;
- Removal of temporary teeth;
- Treatment of diseases of the oral mucosa;
- Professional oral hygiene;
- Hygiene training and selection of products;
- Fluoridation and remineralization;
- Fissure sealing;
- Dental trauma care.