Orthopedic dentist, Candidate of Medical Sciences
Anna Viktorovna Dolya is an orthopedic dentist, candidate of medical sciences, assistant professor at the Department of Orthopedic Dentistry of Kharkov National Medical University.
Anna Viktorovna is a practicing highly qualified doctor with 20 years of experience who specializes in digital aesthetic and functional dentistry, has advanced techniques and technologies in digital dentistry.
The main areas of medical work:
- Aesthetic restorations of frontal and lateral groups of teeth;
- Smile harmonization;
- Professional teeth whitening;
- Professional hygiene, prevention and treatment of periodontal tissues;
- Modern technologies of removable and fixed prosthetics;
- Micro prosthetics;
- Prosthetics on implants;
- Plasmolifting in dentistry.
She has numerous printed scientific papers and patents. Participated in international scientific and practical conferences in Great Britain, Sweden, Canada, Spain, Japan, Germany, Bulgaria and Poland.