Surgeon, Department of Aesthetic Surgery. Ophthalmologist of the highest category
Surgeon, Department of Aesthetic Surgery
Ophthalmologist of the highest category
Seniority: 24 years
Education: Ternopil State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty (1996), internship in "Ophthalmology".
Specialization: aesthetic surgery, blepharoplasty (since 1999).
She received training in aesthetic surgery and contouring of the face in leading European clinics (Italy, Spain).
She uses European methods of blepharoplasty in her work, which are less invasive (more gentle) compared to traditional methods.
He is the author of scientific publications and articles, and participant of international conferences:
- Shevchyk V., Chugai O., Romanenko Y. Biodegradation of hydrophilic acrylic intraocular lens (IOL) in patient with retinitis pigmetosa (RP): case report. European Society of Ophthalmology 2019, 13-16 June: abstract book. — Nice, France, 2019. — P.
- Shevchyk V., Chugai O., Pokryshko The Effectiveness of Povidone-iodine (PVI) against pathogenic microorganisms in preoperative prophylactics. ASCRS/ASOA Annual Meeting 2019, 3-7 May: San Diego, USA. — abstract
- Shevchyk V., Chugai O., Romanenko Y. Intraocular Lens Opacification after Inappropriate YAG Capsulotomy. ASCRS/ASOA Annual Meeting 2019, 3-7 May: San Diego, USA. — Poster #51835
- Shevchyk V., Chugai O. Economic view on prostaglandins in Ukraine: generic vs. brand name drugs. 7thWorld Glaucoma Congress, 28 June — 01 July: abstract book.- Helsinki, Finland, 2017.- P. 152
- Shevchyk V., Chugai O. Anterior chamber paracentesis as a method of urgent care of acute angle-closure glaucoma. European Society of Ophthalmology 2017, 10-13June: abstract book. — Barcelona, Spain, 2017. — P.
Speaker and moderator of the "Blepharoplasty" section.
"Ophthalmic Light. Ophthalmochirurgery in Ukraine", Kiev, 22-23stofListopad 2019