Svetlana Ruslana Zamotaylova is a leading pediatric dentist. She graduated from Kharkov National Medical University.
She is skilled in the latest methods of dental treatment and adaptation of children.
Main areas of her practice:
- Comfortable treatment of patients under medicated sleep (sedation);
- Painless computer anesthesia STA;
- Restorations of frontal and masseter group of teeth;
- Treatment of root canals;
- Professional oral hygiene;
- Fissure sealing;
- Minimally invasive treatment methods;
- Adaptation of young patients who visit the dentist for the first time, as well as those with negative experiences of visits.
- Participated in the Workshop in the framework of the Children's Dentists Forum in Chernivtsi.
- Had courses in frontal dental restorations.
- Participated in the international congress "Paediatric Dentistry. New generation" (U.A.P.D.).
- Participated in the Hermes Project European congress on paediatric dentistry, and took a master-class on "Clinical Periodontology. Protocol of conservative treatment of periodontal tissues".
- Received training at the "Periodontology Center" in conducting a hygiene lesson, professional hygiene and preventive manipulations.
- Passed the course "Kids Dental IQ".