Dentistry in Ukraine
In recent years, the development of dentistry in Ukraine allows us to say that we are not inferior to our European or American colleagues. Leading dentists of the country implement in their practice the latest methods of treatment and diagnosis of oral diseases, successfully exchange experience and constantly raise their professional level, participating in international dental conferences and trainings.
Ukraine is a country where dentistry meets high standards of treatment, and prices are affordable for any patient.
Ukrainian dental clinics apply innovative diagnostic technologies and use modern and safe structural materials for dental restoration. High-quality prosthetic systems comply with European standards.
According to statistical research, the most frequent reasons for visit to a dentist are problems in the sphere of:
- paradontology (treatment of diseases of the peri-dental tissues);
- prosthetics and dental implants;
- dental surgery;
- orthopedic anomalies of jaw apparatus (bite correction, bracket system placement);
- aesthetic dentistry.
Symptoms that require a consultation with a dentist
Because problems with the mouth, teeth or gums often involve a reduction in quality of life, any discomfort associated with this location requires a consultation with a specialist.
A visit to the dentist is necessary when:
- the appearance of toothache;
- increased sensitivity of the gums to temperature or taste stimuli;
- trauma to the jaw apparatus;
- loss or instability of the tooth in the socket;
- - Bleeding from the gums;
- swelling of the gums, swelling or discharge of pus
- patches of pigmentation on the tooth enamel, discoloration of the tooth, or change in the shape of the tooth;
- disproportionality of the lower or upper jaw, and misalignment of the teeth.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
In dentistry, great importance is attached to the diagnosis of the disease, which then allows you to choose the correct and optimal treatment tactics.
A proper program of examination of a patient with dental problems should include:
- general dental examination;
- X-ray examination of the teeth;
- orthopantomogram - a panoramic image of the teeth;
- intraoral camera - a microscopic intraoral camera allows the dentist to view hard-to-reach areas, with tenfold magnification of the image, monitor the surgical procedure and even visualize the dental canal;
- dental microscopy - makes it possible to detect minimal defects in the organ, examine microscopic canals of the tooth and fill them.
- electrometry - in order to diagnose soft tissue pathology.
Treatment methods practiced in Ukraine:
- prosthetics - carried out for the purpose of complete tooth replacement or its partial restoration, if a small part of the organ is damaged.
- implantation is a technique of placing an implant (titanium plasma sprayed titanium rod) into the bone part of the jawbone, on the external part of which a crown is fixed.
- the laser technique is used for surgical interventions without anesthesia, as well as for the treatment of therapeutic dental diseases. Inflammatory processes in the pulp are eliminated with laser, as it has unique disinfecting and regenerative properties.
- ultrasonic treatment is not only used for plaque or calculus removal. Innovative technology is also used in surgical dentistry to treat problems related to wisdom teeth, teeth that are misaligned or misaligned in the row.
- the use of modern materials - dentists are increasingly using zirconium dioxide, nylon, soft acrylic plastic, and polyurethane in orthopedic practice. This made it possible to put into practice prosthetics without trimming the neighboring teeth.
The development of new composite materials and ceramics makes it possible to make veneers and perform direct restorations, restoring not only the functional ability of the tooth, but also restoring its aesthetic characteristics.
How to choose the right doctor and dental clinic?
Dentistry in Ukaina has reached a new professional level of treatment and diagnosis.
We recommend only the best and qualified dentists, who provide a full range of services in the field of dental treatment and prosthetics and work in accordance with international standards.
How do we choose the best treatment in Ukraine?
The clinics in our catalog were chosen based on the principle of the highest possible level of service, modern equipment and the opinion of independent doctors.
We tried to choose hotels that were in convenient locations so that it was easy to get to the airport or the clinic. But the first most important factor was, of course, comfort and the highest level of service.
There are many treatment centers in Ukraine where you can be treated for chronic care. The treatment period is about two or four weeks. Areas of treatment: osteopathy, gastroenterology, systemic diseases (including children), cardiology and many others.