Veneers placement in Ukraine
Dentistry in Ukraine is one of the most popular fields of medical tourism. Every year thousands of people visit our dental clinics for dental implants, crowns, fillings, complete treatment, correction of bite or aesthetic dentistry services.
The latter option is becoming more and more popular. Today we will talk about such a procedure as the installation of veneers.
Veneers are thin plates placed on the outside of the tooth. They help to correct the shape, color of the tooth, correct minor visual defects and create a perfect Hollywood smile.
If someone tells you that veneers are new and that they are a novelty in modern dentistry, do not believe me: this is a fantasy. The first look of veneers appeared in 1980s, but they were used exclusively in movies and by celebrities. And only now have gained widespread popularity among ordinary people. And this is a good thing. Because dentists at good clinics have had time to master this technology perfectly, which means that you are sure to be happy with the result.
There are two types of veneers installed in Ukrainian clinics:
- Composite. They are made of organic photo-cured resin with glass or ceramic microparticles.
- Ceramic. Can be made of porcelain, glass-ceramic or zirconium oxide ceramics.
Best clinics in Ukraine
How do we choose the best treatment in Ukraine?
Feedback from our clients
Let's compare these two types of veneers:
|Production time||Day Up||Up to one month|
|Where fabricated||Directly in the dental office by the dentist||In the laboratory by the dental technician|
|Tooth enamel stripping||Yes||Yes|
|Choice of shade||Has restrictions||Can be perfectly matched|
|Changing the color||Yes||No|
|Durability||5-7 years||10-20 years|
|Price per 1 item||From 25 EUR||From 190 EUR|
As you can see from the table, ceramic veneers are more durable, less prone to changes, more durable, but at the same time they cost significantly more, and you have to wait from two weeks to a month. Let's understand why there is such a significant difference in installation time.
Placement of veneers
Composite veneers are applied in one or at most two visits to the dentist. The doctor removes a thin layer of enamel from the tooth and immediately applies composite material in layers, drying each layer with a lamp. That's it - the veneers are ready.
With ceramic counterparts, everything is somewhat more complicated. And the installation process takes place in several stages:
- The doctor removes the tooth enamel, makes an impression and puts temporary veneers.
- A 3D model of the future smile is created, discussed with the patient, and adjustments made if necessary.
- Fabrication of veneers by a dental technician.
- Fitting, if there are no remarks, installation.
And, of course, you must remember that you need to be examined and treated before the placement of veneers, as your teeth must be completely healthy.
Veneers can transform your smile beyond recognition, but they have one significant drawback. The process of placing them is irreversible.
You cannot simply remove your veneers and go on living without them. Your tooth enamel is damaged and needs to be protected. You will be forced to continue using the overlays or have your teeth restored.
If the desire for a Hollywood smile is irresistible and you are not ready to damage your teeth, lumineers can help.
They have two main advantages:
- Lumineers are no more than 0.2 mm thick.
- Their small thickness allows you to keep the enamel on the tooth and they will look as natural as possible.But even lumineers have a number of drawbacks:
- Low strength. It is difficult to demand it from a plate of such thickness.
- High price. Approximately from 220 euros per piece.
- Only the aesthetic component. Because of its thickness, lumineers cannot hide tooth defects and are used for minor correction of the smile.
Now let's look at the indications and contraindications for veneers.
To summarize, we can say only one thing - veneers have a lot of positive aspects: long life, no need for special care, a natural look, installation on one or more teeth, and most importantly - the ability to quickly get a dream smile.
And to get the smile of your dreams quickly and at an affordable price, you can visit Ukraine. And here too, there are a number of positive aspects:
- It is easy to get to us.
- You do not need a visa to visit Ukraine.
- Our country enjoys European cultural values and tolerant attitude towards all cultures and nationalities.
- Our clinics meet European quality standards.
- There is no language barrier for our guests. Clinic staff speaks English.
- Our medicine is affordable, of high quality, and our doctors treat every patient with care.
Travel throughout Ukraine! Get medical treatment in Ukraine! Stay healthy and enjoy your rest in one of the most beautiful countries in Europe!