Doctors See all doctors
How do we choose the best treatment in Ukraine?
This category includes doctors from all over the world who work in the best international medical centers and clinics.
What criteria did we use when selecting doctors for this list?
- Place of work, taking into account the country, city, and medical institution where the doctor practices.
- Overall length of service of the doctor.
- Doctor's specialty.
- Feedback from patients about the doctor's work.
- The treatment methods he practices.
- Knowledge of foreign languages.
A doctor is not only a medical worker, for which the main characteristic, is high qualification. A doctor must also be attentive to the patient's problems and show empathy, which certainly helps a good specialist to find an approach to any patient and choose the most appropriate treatment methods.
Managers of UAmedTOURS Company tried to find the best candidates for visiting the doctor in many countries of the world. We hope that you will be satisfied with our choice.
You can find many doctors on this page, even in the city you want, there may be several specialists with the right profile. This can make it difficult for you to choose, so we have prepared a small guide to help you make the right choice and find the right doctor for you.
Tips for patients on how to choose the right provider
How do I choose a doctor?
If you're not sure which doctor to see, here are a few tips to help you:
- Determine what your pain, discomfort or concerns are.
- Find out which doctor you need to go to for your problem. For example, if you are concerned about your teeth, you need to see a dentist.
- State your reason for going to the doctor. Your dental problems may be due to a desire to change your bite, which means you need to get a braces installed. Or you may be concerned about missing teeth and need dental implants.
- After that, choose the country and city that is right for you. Keep in mind that some procedures cannot be done in one appointment, so if you choose a doctor in another country or city, you should also worry about accommodations.
- Find out the cost of the procedure you need. Since some procedures have special features or consist of several steps, we recommend checking the price in advance.
- If you have found the doctor that suits your criteria, leave your request for an appointment and we will contact you shortly.
How do you know if this is a good doctor?
The doctors on this page went through two stages of selection at once:
First. The clinics where they work are top-notch medical centers and only employ specialists whose qualifications and talent are beyond doubt. Most doctors have extensive experience in medical practice and have proven by their work to be trustworthy.
Second. Before publishing their profiles on the UAmedTOURS website, our managers checked the qualifications and references of each doctor from their patients and colleagues.
You can also independently look up reviews of this or that doctor on third-party independent resources in order to verify the doctor's reputation and experience.
What should the ideal doctor be like?
The ideal doctor is a collective image and is different for each patient. The same specialist can get diametrically opposed feedback from patients about their work. It plays a role character of patient and doctor, the situation in which they met, and the elementary human factor.
From our experience, we can say that some people prefer male doctors, while others prefer women. Some are looking for young specialists, and some are looking for doctors of an age.
In general terms, the ideal doctor is someone who will not only be able to treat you, but will support you in a difficult time.
If you doubt your choice or want to get more information about the specialist you are interested in, you can always contact the managers of UAmedTOURS for consultation.