An easy way to heal
How do we choose the best treatment?
Best clinics in Ukraine
Feedback from our clients
Directions of medical tourism in Ukraine
Ukraine is a young and rapidly developing country. And if just a couple of years ago, it was only talked about as a country with stunning views and rich history, today Ukraine has begun to gain popularity in a completely different direction.
Medical tourism - a branch of tourism, which received wide popularity in the late last century, this direction shows rapid growth rates. During the year 2012, this type of tourism accounted for 1.8% of world GDP.
It is possible to name two main motives which move the people, deciding on medical tourism:
- A higher level of medicine abroad than in the country of residence;
- lower prices for medical services abroad.
There are a number of countries which have been reputed as Mecca of medical tourism for decades: Germany, Israel, USA. However, modern tendencies are making their adjustments.
The level of medicine in developed countries is becoming equal and more attention is being paid to the price of treatment or unique technologies, which one country or another can provide.
Private medicine in Ukraine reached a progressive European level a few years ago. Such branches as:
- ICP treatment.
High level of Ukrainian specialists in these fields is known far beyond the country's borders.
The advantages of medical tourism in Ukraine:
- Loyal government policy to surrogacy and reproductive medicine;
- Diagnostics, treatment, surgeries, post-surgery and rehabilitation period are many times cheaper than in Israel or Germany.
- High level of professionalism of doctors;
- Convenient geographical location in the heart of Europe;
- Easy visa regime for entering the country;
- Temperate climate and lack of specific infections, which are common in countries with hot climate;
- Ukraine is a Christian country, characterized by tolerance and lack of any radical religious organizations.
- European culture and values. The etiquette is familiar to most and the legislation is clear.
Every year the flow of tourists from all over the world to Ukraine is only growing. The country creates strong competition to the already famous medical centers. And this indicates that in the future this direction can become leading and give impetus to the expansion of the industry and provide a wider range of high quality services.