All on 6 dental implantation in Europe
Each year, medical tourism is becoming more and more popular. We can trace how this industry has changed and developed and finally acquired today's features.
We can distinguish four stages of development and trends in medical tourism:
- Formation of an industry with the main focus - health tourism (trips to thermal springs, to countries with a milder climate, etc.).
- The pursuit of technology - the stage when patients went to other countries for better treatment methods.
- Non-conventional or alternative medicine. Refers to an era when the level of medicine became about the same in developed countries and patients sought treatments that are not practiced or forbidden in their home country.
- Price, quality, and time are today's demands of patients. They travel to other countries in search of the best balance of these three indicators.
One in three medical tourists seek treatment in another country for dental reasons. Many people know that you can get inexpensive and quality dental care in Mexico, Turkey or some Asian countries (South Korea, Singapore, etc.). These destinations are popular, but the cents of interest are constantly shifting, new players are emerging who are serious competition to the established market leaders.
In recent years, the countries of Eastern and Western Europe have become increasingly popular; they have their own specifics, but are gradually attracting patients from all over the world.
Countries in Europe provide a full range of dental services, which is quite extensive. But the most popular services include:
- Dental implant placement.
- Crown installation.
- Teeth whitening.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Installation of bracket systems.
- Veneers and lumineers.
- Pediatric dentistry.
- Treatment of teeth and gums.
Before traveling to another country for dental treatment, take care to choose a qualified clinic that works with international patients. In order not to make a mistake and find good specialists, you can use the services of the company "UAmedTOURS".
We guarantee that we will take care not only about the quality of treatment, but also about all associated issues, including transfer, accommodation and your leisure.
The level of service and quality of technology in most European countries is on par with American standards. Therefore, to make a rating of the best countries for the placement of implants in Europe is quite difficult, but we still try.
Top 10 best countries in Europe for dental implants
- Czech Republic.
You can get quality dental treatment in other European countries as well, but these ten countries are the most popular and have excellent feedback from foreign patients who have already been treated in these countries.
Best clinics in Ukraine
How do we choose the best treatment in Ukraine?
For the first few weeks, you should take care of the healing of the implant sites, use antiseptic or herbal baths, and use cotton swabs to clean the wounds. After eating, rinse your mouth with water to remove food debris.
Use a toothbrush marked Soft or Ultra Soft. This will be enough to remove plaque, but protect the gum and denture from damage.
Toothpaste should not contain fluoride, phosphorus, calcium or other minerals that strengthen natural tooth enamel or prevent cavities. Choose pastes with herbal extracts of chamomile, sage, ratatania root, mint, myrrh and echinacea.
Do not use mouthwashes until your gums are completely healed.
The use of an irrigator is recommended, as it helps remove food debris from the denture floor, massaging the gums, which improves microcirculation in the capillaries and improves the overall condition of the mucosa.
Also, don't forget about professional dental cleanings.
All of these recommendations will help you feel comfortable after your implants are placed, and will greatly extend their lifespan.
The longevity of implants depends on several factors:
- The professionalism of the doctor who placed them.
- The quality of the implants used.
- The standing of your health.
- How gentle you are with your artificial teeth.
- The proper care of your denture.
In general, depending on the company you choose, implants can last anywhere from 5 to 20 years.
Keep in mind that damage to your denture does not mean you need to replace the entire system. If the pins implanted in your jaw are in good condition, your dentist can install a new denture on them. And it will cost several times less.
In essence, both technologies are the same and even the recovery period and full denture will take approximately the same amount of time.
The only difference is the number of pins that are implanted in the patient's jaw and on which the artificial tooth row is held.
The choice of All on 6 or All on 4 depends on the condition of your jaw and the decision of your dentist. Therefore, it is imperative that you are examined by your dentist and listen to his recommendations before the procedure is chosen.
If you're in another country, you can get an initial consultation online or you can get tested in your home country and send your doctor the results.
Also All on 6 and All on 4 differ in price, since the latter has fewer pins, the cost of the implant will be lower.
Install dental implants according to All on 6 technology in any country in Europe, so everything will be maximum comfortable, fast and of high quality - use the services of "UAmedTOURS". Our experts will answer all your questions and choose the most suitable option.
Feedback from our clients
All on 6 is one of the most advanced prosthetic technologies using six implants that are implanted in the patient's jaw.
When is All on 6 implantation necessary?
- Your own teeth are untreatable and have been scheduled for extraction.
- Severe destruction of the dentition, teeth cannot be restored by any other means.
- The need for dental implants as soon as possible.
- If there are contraindications to bone grafting.
- With insufficient bone density (atrophy of bone tissue) and periodontal disease.
- Absence of teeth in only one part of the jaw, when other fixed restoration methods cannot be used.
- Speed of prosthetics, it is possible to restore a complete set of teeth in just a few days.
- Aesthetic appeal. Teeth look completely natural.
- Functionality. The system of implants keeps the prosthesis firmly in place on the jaw and enhances dental comfort without changes in diet.
- Warranty. Most manufacturers give a 20-year warranty on their implants.
- A high survival rate of implants.
- The possibility of using this method even if the patient has a disease.
- Financial attractiveness compared to the implantation of all teeth.
The cost of All on 6 implantation depends on the state of your oral cavity, the country you choose, the clinic and in some cases even the doctor who will provide you with the implants. Therefore, do not be guided by general information and ask the clinic you choose how much it will cost to put All on 6 implants in your specific case before you travel.
Approximate prices for All on 6 implants in different European countries
|2 500 euro||14 500 euro||15 000 euro||9 150 euro||3 700 euro|
*Prices are current as of 2022
The implantation procedure can be divided into several steps:
Initial appointment at the doctor's office. An oral cavity is examined, the patient's problems are identified, and additional tests (blood analysis, CT scan, etc.) may be ordered.
Fitting. The doctor uses a computer to model the patient's future smile, determines the size of implants, as well as identifies where to place them.
Placement of implants. Using local anesthesia, the surgeon makes a puncture in the soft tissue and inserts all 6 implants into the bone. Implants are taken from the jaws to make a denture.
Prosthetics. The final stage of implantation. The dentures can be placed the same day as the pins or within a few days, depending on the readiness of the denture, the patient's condition and the condition of the jaw. The prosthesis is attached with special screws or cement. You cannot remove the denture with your own hands but only with the help of your dentist.
WHAT ARE THE CONTRAINDICATIONS TO ALL ON 6?
The method All on 6 is quite simple and shows excellent rates of engraftment and minimal trauma. Therefore, there are not many contraindications to the procedure. We can distinguish between absolute contraindications and relative, which indicate that the procedure should be postponed or conducted with extreme caution.
Absolute contraindications include:
- Blood diseases in the patient.
- Tuberculosis in the active stage.
- Installation of implants during the treatment of cancer.
- Taking medications to treat osteoporosis.
Relative contraindications to dental implants All on 6
- Liver disease.
- Chronic diseases in the acute phase.
- Acute respiratory infections.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Problems in the oral cavity.
- Corticosteroid medications.
The installation of All on 6 implants is safe for your health and does not take much time. It is a great solution for people who have lost an entire row of teeth, but want to feel confident and have a beautiful smile.
You can get more detailed advice about the placement of implants and the choice of country for this procedure by contacting the managers of "UAmedTOURS".