Doctors See all doctors
How do we choose the best treatment?
A visit to the dentist is necessary under the following circumstances:
- The occurrence of toothache;
- Gum sensitivity to temperature or taste stimuli;
- Trauma to the jaw;
- Loss or loosening of a tooth;
- Gum bleeding;
- Gingival swelling, swelling or pus discharge
- Pigmentation stains on tooth enamel, discoloration of the tooth, or changes in the shape of the tooth;
- Disproportionality of the lower or upper jaw.
And so, visiting the dentist is necessary for three main reasons:
- Regular checkups, to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Visits in case of an emergency (reasons listed above).
- Visiting the dentist when another doctor recommends it (for example, before cancer treatment, your oncologist may recommend dental treatment to avoid aggravation of dental problems during therapy).
You can visit your dentist in person by visiting the country and city where he or she provides services or by taking advantage of an online consultation beforehand. In some cases, this allows you to understand the scope and cost of further treatment, as well as whether the dentist is personally suitable for you, the cost of his services and the methods he uses in his practice.
This category represents the best dentists from around the world. They have been selected on the basis of their personal and professional qualities, work experience, and current location.
Each doctor has a wide range of specialization and will be able to do dental work of varying degrees of complexity. You can be sure that the doctors on this list will be able to make your smile unrepeatable.