How do we choose the best treatment?
This page contains the best clinics and dentists in Lviv. Specialists of the company «UAmedTOURS» analyzed the market of dental services, compared the prices offered by clinics, and read reviews of medical institutions and doctors who work there. Based on this, we have selected the dentists with the best price-quality ratio and a wide range of services provided.
Get advice and help in choosing a dentist in Lviv, you can contact us by phone +380 (68) 770-61-77 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram) or by filling out the feedback form on the site!
In Lviv dental clinics you can get the following services:
In our list of doctors and clinics, we emphasized the quality of services provided, the experience of specialists, and the clinic's equipment.
- Professional hygienic cleaning of teeth and removal of tartar.
- Conservative treatment of dental caries and its complications.
- Endodontic treatment (root canal treatment).
- Prosthetics (from removable dentures to metal-free ceramic crowns).
- Implant placement and subsequent prosthetics. Single or in the All on 6 system and others.
- Orthodontic treatment (bite correction with braces and mouth guards).
- Treatment of gum and periodontal diseases.
- Surgical operations (tooth extraction, including wisdom teeth, root tip resection, gumplasty).
- Aesthetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, and placement of veneers or decorations.
- Children's dentistry: prevention and treatment of diseases of children's teeth.
- Radiologic diagnostics, including 3D tomography.
- Dental laboratory for quick fabrication of prostheses and orthopedic constructions.
- Consultations of specialists in various areas of dentistry.
- Professional consultation and preparation of an individual treatment plan.
- Laser treatment and diagnostics of diseases of the oral cavity.
- Tooth sensitivity therapy and treatment of erosions.
- Removal of pigmentation and external staining of teeth.
- Correction of the shape and size of teeth with composite restorations.
- Consultation on proper oral care and choice of hygiene products.
Doctors See all doctors
When should you visit the dentist?
Visiting the dentist is not only recommended if you have pain or other obvious problems with your teeth and gums. Regular checkups can help prevent the development of many diseases and maintain your oral health. Here are some situations when you should see a dentist:
- Regular checkups. Even if you don't have any problems, it's recommended that you visit your dentist at least once every six months for a professional cleaning and checkup.
- Pain or discomfort. If you have pain or sensitivity in your teeth, gums, or jaw.
- Tooth discoloration. Unwanted discoloration or stains on your teeth.
- Gum problems. If your gums are swollen, bleeding, or changing color.
- Injury. Chipping or loss of a tooth.
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing. Any problems or discomfort related to chewing or swallowing.
- Persistent bad breath. This can be a sign of inflammation or other problems.
- Changes in the position of your teeth. If you notice that your teeth have started to move or change position.
- Bite. If you have problems with your bite or noise and creaking in the joints of your jaw.
- Dry mouth. A constant feeling of dry mouth can indicate a variety of problems.
- Mouth ulcers. If you develop ulcers or other lesions on the oral mucosa that don't heal within two weeks.
- Changing teeth in children. When children's baby teeth begin to change from milk teeth to permanent teeth.
- Dentures or implants. If you are considering dentures or implants.
- Aesthetic Dentistry. If you want to improve the appearance of your teeth, such as whitening them or placing veneers.
Visiting the dentist at the first sign of problems can help prevent the development of serious diseases and save you time and money in the future.
How much does it cost to see a dentist in Lviv?
The price of an appointment with a dentist may depend on his qualifications and the problem with which you visited the clinic. For example:
- Dental consultation – from 10 euros.
- Tooth whitening – from 78 euros.
- Crown placement – from 78 euros.
- Implant placement – from 258 euros.
If you have not found the price for the service you are interested in on our website, then contact us and we will advise you on this matter.
Lviv is home to some of the best dental clinics in Ukraine, where you can not only get top-quality medical care but also save significantly.
We invite patients from other countries to undergo dental treatment in Lviv and enjoy the beauty of this incredible city.