Polina Sergeevna Pustovalova is a specialist in pediatric and adult therapy.
Polina Sergeevna is a Kharkov National Medical University.
She is skilled in the latest methods of dental treatment for children and adults.
Main areas of her work as a doctor:
- Comfortable treatment of patients under conditions of medicated sleep (sedation);
- Painless computer anesthesia STA;
- Restorations of frontal and masseter group of teeth;
- Treatment of root canals;
- Professional oral hygiene;
- Fissure sealing;
- Minimally invasive treatment methods;
- Adaptation of young patients who visit the dentist for the first time, as well as those with negative experiences of visits.
Regularly raises his professional level in leading training centers, both in Ukraine and abroad.