- Zolotarev Alexander Ivanovich
Zolotarev Alexander Ivanovich
Therapist, medical psychologist, ultrasound specialist.
Zolotarev Alexander Ivanovich is the chief physician of Doctor Kharkov Medical Center. This specialist occupies the highest position in the medical center. The doctor's specialization is therapist, medical psychologist, and ultrasound diagnostics specialist.
Doctor of Internal Medicine (general practitioner), specialist in ultrasound diagnostics, specialist in organization and management of health care, medical psychologist, anesthesiologist.
- Consultative reception of patients
- Development of individual health diagnostics program - Check Up program
- Development of individual nutrition program
- Medical manipulations: peripheral and central (subclavian, jugular, femoral veins) catheterization, spinal, peridural anesthesia, laparocentesis, thoracentesis, wound treatment, bedsores and burns.
- Chronic pain therapy
- Management of uncomplicated pregnancy
- Osteopathic correction of spinal disorders, infertility, correction of sleep disorders, treatment of headaches, dizziness
- Doctor's "second opinion" service for diagnostic program, surgical treatment, birthing techniques
- Anesthesia counseling: anesthesia, regional methods (spinal, peridural block)
- Psychological support before, during and after operations, during the diagnosis of cancer diseases, the loss of an organ or the death of a loved one
- Ultrasound diagnostics of the abdominal organs (liver, spleen, gallbladder and bile ducts, and examination of the function of the gallbladder and pancreas), and the urinary and genital systems (kidneys, bladder, prostate, testicles, uterus and ovaries).
- Organization of childbirth: cesarean delivery, physiological delivery, twins, breech presentation, uterine scar
Areas of work:
- Chronic cerebral circulatory disorders: dizziness, nausea, high blood pressure, neck pain, visual disturbances, etc;
- Disease of the spine and joints: sciatica, sciatica, lumbago, scoliosis, limb shortening, flat feet, arthritis;
- Inflammation of the respiratory tract: rhinitis, tonsillitis, angina, laryngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia;
- Disease of the cardiovascular system: hypertension and symptomatic hypertension (thyroid, adrenal, kidney, pituitary gland), acute coronary syndrome and coronary heart disease (heart pain, arrhythmias), heart failure (edema, shortness of breath);
- Diseases of the digestive system: gastritis, gastroduodenitis, gastroesophageal reflux, hepatitis, colitis, pancreatitis, biliary dyskinesia;
- Metabolic syndrome: elevated blood glucose levels, disorders of the blood lipid spectrum, excessive body weight (alimentary, endocrine and other forms of obesity);
- Inflammation of the urinary system (pyelonephritis, cystitis);
- Chronic pain;
- Comprehensive program of care for the elderly: medical support, provision of quality medicines at the lowest price, psychological support, club leisure programs.
Family psychologist in Kharkov
A medical psychologist is a specialist whose competence includes the study of various mental symptoms in order to identify their relationship with diseases. The work of a medical psychologist is aimed at diagnosing a patient's mental health, conducting a wide range of corrective measures and participating in the overall treatment process.
A family psychologist works with borderline mental conditions such as neuroses and with psychosomatics, that is, psychological problems that provoke the development of somatic disorders.
You need help from a medical psychologist if you are experiencing
- Depression and depressive states;
- Eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia);
- Deviant behavior (not corresponding to generally accepted social norms);
- Psychosomatic (including cancer) disorders and diseases;
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
- anxiety, phobias, panic states, sleep disorders;
- constant stress;
- personality disorders;
- addictive (dependent) behavior, etc.
- Interpersonal and family problems;
- child pathopsychology.
Also, the services of a family psychologist are required in the presence of such problems as functional infertility, vegetovascular dystonia, headache of unknown genesis and other conditions.
Reviews about Zolotarev Alexander Ivanovich have only positive character. This is one of the best family doctors in Kharkov. The cost of doctor's consultation is 10 EUR. Also possible to visit the patient at home.