Specialization: pediatric ophthalmology
Professional experience: 23 years
- In 1997, she graduated from the Bogomolets National Medical University, specializing in pediatrics, qualification: pediatrician
- In 1998, she graduated from the Kiev Medical State Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk, pediatric ophthalmologist.
- Member of the Association of Pediatric Ophthalmologists of Ukraine
- May 2005 - precertification cycle in specialty "Children's Ophthalmology" at the National Academy of Pediatric Surgery named after P.L. Shupyk, Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- January 2006 - training course "Studying Methods of Electrophysiological Diagnostics and Treatment of Visual Analyzer, Magnetic and Laser Therapy", Russia, Ufa.
- May 2006 - training course "Correction of myopia with Paragon lenses".
- December 2007 - pre-certification cycle in specialty "Pediatric Ophthalmology" at the Shupyk NMAPO of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- December 2012 - pre-certification cycle in the specialty "Pediatric Ophthalmology" at the P.L. Shupik NMAPO of the MOH of Ukraine.
- 2015 - Training course "Correction of myopia with orthokeratology lenses Doctor Lens".
- From 09.10.2017 to 08.11.2017 - refresher courses at the Shupyk NMAPO of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Title of the cycle "Current issues of pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of pharmacologically active substances in dosage forms
- 2017 - training course "Peculiarities of MOON Lens Orthokeratology fitting".
- 2018 - training course "Rules of selection of Zenlens scleral lenses, indications and contraindications".
- Since 2006 - has been engaged in the selection of night wear lenses for children and adults.
- Repeatedly participated in international congresses and Ukrainian scientific conferences.
- Author of more than 15 articles and theses, published in Ukraine and abroad.
- 2015 - was a speaker at the 3rd International Congress of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabology (Barcelona, Spain). Report topic "Orthokeratology as a method of controlling the progression of myopia".
- 2015 - training course "Correction of myopia with Doctor Lens orthokeratology lenses".
- 2016 - was a speaker at the 14th congress of ophthalmologists of the Black Sea region. Topic: "The use of rigid gas permeable nighttime contact lenses to control the progression of myopia in children".
- Was invited as a speaker at regional societies of ophthalmologists.
Kiev Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital "Center of Eye Microsurgery"
1997 - 2004
GP №3 of Shevchenko district, children's ophthalmologist
2004 - ...
Pediatric ophthalmologist "Noviy Zir"
The certificate of the doctor
Reviews of the doctor
All articles by the doctor
Share this article
Chief physician of the Noviy Zir network of medical centers, ophthalmic surgeon
Deputy chief physician of "Noviy Zir" Medical Center, ophthalmic surgeon