- Petrenko Oksana Vasilyevna
Petrenko Oksana Vasilyevna
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of the highest category
- President of the Association of Specialists in Ophthalmoplasty and Eye Prosthetics (ASOEP)
- Reconstructive surgery of eyelids
- Aesthetic blepharoplasty
- Orbital reconstruction
- Removal of neoplasms of the eye apparatus.
Work experience - 27 years
- 1993 - graduated from Vinnitsa Pirogov Medical Institute, specializing in General Medicine.
- 1993-1996 - internship in ophthalmology at the Kiev Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk
- 1999-2001 - residency at the Department of Ophthalmology, National Ophthalmic University named after Bogomolets
- 2002-2004 postgraduate course at the Department of Ophthalmology, National Ophthalmic University named after Bogomolets
- 2006 - took thematic advanced training on "Basics of Plastic Surgery" at the Kiev Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after Shupyk
- 2008 - did an internship on plastic ophthalmosurgery at the Moscow Helmholtz Research Institute of Eye Diseases.
- 2009 - training in the Institute of Eye Diseases and Tissue Therapy named after V.P. Filatov on "Plastic and reconstructive eye surgery".
- In 2005 she defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences on "The role of disorders of nitric oxide metabolism in the development of optical neuropathy and the possibility of their correction" under the scientific supervision of corresponding member of NAMS of Ukraine Professor G.D. Zhaboedov
- In 2014, she defended her thesis for the degree of Doctor of Medicine on "Post-traumatic defects of the accessory apparatus of the eye (anatomical, functional and aesthetic disorders, clinic, treatment, prediction of effectiveness)".
- Professor Oksana Petrenko is the author:
- More than 300 scientific papers, including those published in leading foreign publications
- 11 patents of Ukraine
- Co-author of 3 monographs
- Under the guidance of Professor Oksana Petrenko O.V. defended:
- one master's thesis and one candidate's thesis;
- three more Ph.D. theses are in progress
- Ophthalmology Department, National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk, Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- Member of the editorial board of the specialized scientific-practical journal "Archives of Ophthalmology of Ukraine".
- She is a member of Dissertation Council D 26.613.05 for defending doctoral (candidate) dissertations in the specialty "Ophthalmology" at the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk, Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
doctor-intern at the city hospital, Bila Tserkva
1996 – 1999
doctor-ophthalmologist of the central regional hospital, Tetiev
2000 - 2014
worked as an ophthalmologist at the "Eye Trauma" center in Kiev.
2002 - 2014
assistant professor at the Department National Ophthalmological University named after Bogomolets
2015 - 2017
assistant professor at the Department of Ophthalmology of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk, Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine
professor of the Department of Ophthalmology of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
ophthalmology Center "Novy Zir"
The certificate of the doctor
Reviews of the doctor
All articles by the doctor
Share this article:
Chief physician of the Noviy Zir network of medical centers, ophthalmic surgeon
Deputy chief physician of "Noviy Zir" Medical Center, ophthalmic surgeon