UAmedTOURS - treatment, accommodation, and recreation in the best countries of the world!
Popular cities in Ukraine
One of the most rapidly and extensively developing areas in medicine is dentistry. Statistics on dentistry in Ukraine:
- 7 out of 10 private clinics in Ukraine are stomatological
- 90% of services provided by "dentists", provides the private segment of dentistry
- The highest passing mark to higher educational institutions of Ukraine (all, but not only medical) is the specialty "dentist": 193,494 according to
- Dentistry, along with ophthalmology and cardiology, is the most popular medical tourism destination in the country. First of all, for citizens of EU countries
- Lower cost of treatment and diagnostics than in the patient's country.
- More modern medical technology.
- Highly qualified medical care and service
- Time factor (when waiting for medical services in the client's country for a long time).
- Unsatisfied with quality or cost of medical services in own country.
- Individual preferences of the patient.
Best clinics in Ukraine
Feedback from our clients
How do we choose the best treatment?
All about Ukraine
Ukraine is one of the most beautiful, hospitable, and interesting countries in the world. It is the largest state of Europe and it is on its territory, back in the 19th century Austro-Hungarian geographers established the geographical center of Europe.
Ukraine is the only country in the world that voluntarily gave up its arsenal of nuclear weapons, which was the third largest in the world. And it was here that the first Constitution in history was created in 1710!
And its language has repeatedly been called one of the most melodious and beautiful!
This country combines incredible history, wonders of architecture, nature, and human genius!
So what is worth seeing in the expanses of this amazing country?
Let's start, of course, with the capital of Ukraine - the city of Kyiv.
- It is here that the deepest metro station in the world is located. The Arsenalna metro station is as deep as 105 meters. The closest subway station to these figures is in North Korea, and getting there will not be so easy.
- The central street of Kyiv - Khreshchatyk, despite all its attractions, is the shortest main street of all the capitals of Europe. And its length is 1225 meters.
- Another architectural construction, worthy of attention, is certainly the highest monumental sculpture in Europe - the Motherland. Its height with a pedestal is 102 meters. Rodina is holding a 16-meter sword in her hand. The area of the shield is almost 100 square meters.
- In Kyiv, there is the oldest academy in Eastern Europe - the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, founded in 1615.
- The Paton Bridge, named after the academician Eugene Paton, is the first all-welded bridge in the world, where for the first time all seams, including the installation ones, were made by means of automatic welding. His son, Boris Paton, developed the technology for open-space welding and soft tissue joining, which reduces blood loss during operations.
- The Kyiv Mechanical Plant - where the largest and most cargo-carrying aircraft in the history of world aviation, the An-225 Mriya, was designed
But if you just want to relax you will find plenty of entertainment in Kiev. Andrew's Descent, a huge number of parks, one of the largest water parks, modern street art, and the unique atmosphere of the city will not leave you indifferent.
However, traveling in Ukraine is not worth stopping only at Kyiv.
For example, Lviv is one of the most tourist cities in Ukraine. Its rich history, for example, here in 1853 the kerosene lamp was invented, and architectural heritage has turned the city into a magical place, unlike anything else. Only here you can visit the Museum of lard, and after that, you can walk to the Museum of chocolate. Lviv has an unimaginable coffee tradition, in which Turkish, Austrian, Hungarian, and Polish ideas about coffee are mixed. This is not a city, but a real paradise for the coffee drinker.
Odesa is the pearl of Ukraine. The city is on the shores of the Black Sea. With the ancient architecture, beaches, and the most delicious fruit.
In Dnieper, there is the longest embankment in Europe, a length of 30 km. On the Ternopil region is the longest cave "Optimistic", lasting about 267 km. The tourists who have visited the cave will be impressed not only by its length but also by the amazing mineral formations, which have been growing inside for thousands of years. Not only does "Optimistic" lie in a gypsum layer, but the environment here resembles a futuristic Arctic landscape due to the fact that everything around is covered with a snow-white "blanket", playing all the colors of the rainbow in the light of lanterns.
Near Nikopol, you can observe a rare natural phenomenon called "singing sands". They "sing" after the rain, when a thin crust forms on the sand surface. Walking on the sand, you can hear the amazing sound, remotely resembling a song.
In Kherson region is the second-largest desert in Europe! Aleshkovski sands with the incredible landscape, and a variety of flora and fauna. Two hundred thousand hectares of dunes and dunes, and in the summer the sand here heats up to 70 degrees.
Kharkiv is the first capital of Ukraine and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. It is a city of students, science, and youth. The country's best parks, roads, incredible historic downtown, the largest flea market, and a huge Freedom Square in the heart of the city. And it was here, for the first time in history, that a kidney transplant was performed in 1933.
In Lutsk is located the longest house in the world! The building is 1750 meters long, built in the form of a honeycomb, and connects forty houses with a hundred and forty entrances.
The Carpathian Mountains are another unforgettable vacation spot in Ukraine. Ski resorts of Zakarpattya are not inferior to European resorts and the tourist inflow increases every year. Modern elevators, slopes of varying difficulty levels, comfortable chalets, and service - make tourists return here every year.
Besides that, even if you're not a skier or a snowboarder, you should come to Ukraine's mountains for dizzying views and traditional Hutsul cuisine. You can also see the trembita, the longest musical instrument in the world. It can be up to four meters long, and its sounds can be heard more than ten kilometers away.
Ukraine is the country with the tastiest fruits and vegetables because 1/4 of all the black earth on the planet is concentrated here. During World War II, German soldiers even transported Ukrainian chernozem on trains. The area is home to a number of insanely talented people, including actresses Mila Kunis, Mila Jovovich, and Olga Kurylenko, who are Ukrainian. Even Pablo Picasso himself was inspired by the works of Ukrainian artist Kateryna Belokur.
The Ukrainian Christmas song "Shchedrik", sounds on ringtones, commercials, Christmas movies, and shows, only it is called Carol of the Bells or Ring Christmas Bells, today there are about 1000 variations of its performance. It has an unbelievable history dating back to the times of the largest transport route "from the Varangians to the Greeks" passing through its territory. It was more than three thousand kilometers long and connected the northern lands of ancient Russia with the southern Russian lands, and the Baltic Sea with the Black Sea.
Another point of interest in Ukraine is the Lavra. Of the twelve laurels in the world, four are located in Ukraine. Three are Orthodox and one is Greek Catholic:
- Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, the city of Kyiv, has existed since 1051.
- Pochaev Lavra, the city of Pochaev, Ternopil region, was founded in 1833.
- Holy Dormition Svyatogorsk Lavra in the city of Svyatogirsk, Donetsk region. Has had the status of a monastery since 2004.
- Holy Dormition Monastery of Univiska Studia charter (Greek Catholic), Univ, 1898.
Other monasteries: two in Russia and Greece and one each in Poland, Romania, Palestine, and Georgia.
It is impossible to visit Ukraine and remain indifferent to its nature, cities, and, of course, people. To the most beautiful girls, friendly and hospitable hosts, and general hospitality, which will accompany you in every corner of our homeland. Even the famous French writer Honoré de Balzac was so impressed by Ukraine that he chose this place for his wedding.
Travel, and discover the new and unexplored world of beautiful and wonderful Ukraine!